Our 13-point plan to ensure your safe dining experience with us
- We now operate a bookings only service in order to create reasonable gaps between guests arriving.
- We now have a dedicated Safety Host to explain procedures and to sanitise after every guest’s departure
- Contractors each month regularly sanitise the restaurant, kitchen and toilet with a deep-cleaning ‘fogging’ procedure. Watch video
- Guests are offered hand sanitiser on entry and departure.
- We now employ single use menus.
- Condiments and sauces are served in sachets and wrapped cutlery is delivered with your meals.
- We have at least 1m separation in the restaurant and garden. In line with government guidelines, guests are requested to wear face masks on arrival and when moving around the restaurant. Face masks can be removed when seated.
- Staff have been trained on the new procedures and wear transparent visors. We have located clear Perspex screens throughout the restaurant.
- Staff are washing their hands every 15 minutes.
- Only one guest in each toilet is permitted at a time.
- Toilets are cleaned after every use. (A bell push is available to signal people‘s departures.)
- We are leaving the front door and garden door open to ensure a decent circulation of air. If you find this uncomfortable please ask your server to move you to a more sheltered table.
- We have an ELUTO UV Steriliser to sanitise cash and card machines.
TIER 2 restrictions
Brighton & Hove are currently in Tier 2. If you’re not sure what this means when it comes to restaurant, trips, click here for more information.