Our 12-point plan to ensure your safe dining experience with us
1.We now operate a bookings only service in order to create reasonable gaps between guests arriving.
2. We now have a dedicated Safety Host to explain procedures and to sanitise after every guest’s departure.
3. Guests are offered hand sanitiser on entry and departure.
4. We now employ single use menus.
5. Condiments and sauces are served in sachets and wrapped cutlery is delivered with your meals.
6. We are offering an online option to let guests pay at table without contacting staff.
7. We have at least 1m separation in the restaurant and garden. In line with government guidelines, guests are requested to wear face masks on arrival and when moving around the restaurant. Face masks can be removed when seated.
8. Staff have been trained on the new procedures and wear transparent visors.
9. Staff are washing their hands every 15 minutes.
10. Only one guest in each toilet is permitted at a time.
11. Toilets are cleaned after every use. (A bell push is available to signal people‘s departures.)
12. We are leaving the front door and garden door open to ensure a decent circulation of air. If you find this uncomfortable please ask your server to move you to a more sheltered table.